George W. Robinson House
Also known as: Forest County Historical Society206 Elm Street; Tionesta, PA
Historic house in Tionesta, PA
West (front) side
Photo taken by Brian Manville on January 27, 2018
+41.49433, -79.4562341°29'40" N, 79°27'22" W
George W. Robinson moved to Tionesta in 1872 and purchased a 1/2 acre lot and buildings on April 22, 1873 from Joseph and Nancy Dale for $2,000. It is assumed that the Dales, as was the practice at the time, had built the house on speculation. The architecture is pre-Victorian, described as Eastlake, Stick Style.
- January 28, 2018: Added by Brian Manville