Trinity Episcopal Cathedral

147 NW 19th Ave, Portland, OR

Gothic Revival cathedral built 1904

Photos 

Trinity Episcopal Cathedral

Photo taken by Richard Doody in October 2010

Enlarge

Description 

Built to replace earlier church building at Sixth and Oak heavily damaged by fire in 1902. The congregation decided to relocate to the more fashionable NW 19th Avenue, where many wealthy parishioners lived. This new building was consecrated on October 14, 1906.

Update Log 

  • April 30, 2018: Added by Richard Doody

Sources 

  • Richard Doody