Hal's Hamburgers

2001 SE Court Avenue, Pendleton, OR

Prefranchise, prefreeway, drive through diner built in 1952

Photos 

Hals Hamburgers

Photo taken by Richard Doody in February 2013

Enlarge

Description 

The classic neon sign was replaced in 2016 by an LED replica but otherwise Hal's remains pretty much the same as it was when it opened for business in 1952.

http://www.eastoregonian.com/eo/business/20160819/a-sign-of-the-times-led-is-replacing-neon

Update Log 

  • May 11, 2018: Added by Richard Doody

Sources 

  • Richard Doody