FIRST CHURCH OF CHRIST SCIENTIST
13 SW Byers Avenue, Pendleton, OR
Spanish Eclectic style church in concrete and stucco built in 1926
First Church of Christ Scientist
Photo taken by Richard Doody in May 2015
The church features clay tile parapet, tile roofed chimney, octagonal tower with tile roof and engaged spiraled columns. A corner stone bears the date the building was dedicated in 1926. However, it is church policy to dedicate buildings only after they are completely paid for. Therefore, construction probably occurred before 1926.
- May 11, 2018: Added by Richard Doody