Also known as: Elks Club Building110 SW Court Avenue, Pendleton OR
Chicago School style 4 story steel frame brick faced building built in 1919
Photo taken by Richard Doody in February 2014
The Elks Club had this building constructed in 1919 as Lodge #288. The first floor served as commercial space, the second and third floors as the lodge and the fourth floor as residences while the basement was a pool hall and bowling hall. A grand staircase was constructed for access to the basement from a once prominent South entrance. Following the relocation of the Elks Club in the 1960's, the building continued its commercial character at the street level, while the upper floors converted into 23 apartments.
- May 13, 2018: Added by Richard Doody