29 SE Court Avenue, Pendleton, OR
Photo taken by Richard Doody in February 2014
This 2 story brick building was constructed in 1887 by Jeremiah DeSpain, early Pendleton settler. It was later added onto by E.J. Murphy. This building's second story remains much as it looked when it was constructed. Originally, the second floor housed the Knights of Columbus Hall and was latter converted to offices. The Eastern half of the building, which E.J. Murphy had built, was demolished in the 1950's to make way for Mr. Raley's modern building design.
- May 13, 2018: Added by Richard Doody