Harrington City Hall

11 S Third Street, Harrington, WA

Brick 2 story city hall and firehouse built in 1904

Photos 

Harrington City Hall

Photo taken by Richard Doody in 2009

Enlarge

Description 

Harrington City Hall was designed by Spokane architect Herman Preusse. The two story building was constructed using buff-colored bricks and included a bell tower which was replaced by an air raid siren during the Second World War. The also housed the local jail,fire station and the Harrington Commercial Club. It was completed in 1904 by the Burrill & Sisum Company at a cost of of $9,000. It has been a private residence since 1977.

Update Log 

  • May 13, 2018: Added by Richard Doody

Sources 

  • Richard Doody