Also known as: Electric HotelHarrington, WA
Photo taken by Richard Doody in 2009
The Hotel Lincoln opened its doors on January 11, 1902. The local press hailed it as "... a two story brick structure, containing twenty-four large, light and airy sleeping rooms, fitted with the most modern appointments throughout. This may safely be pronounced the most comfortably appointed hotel along the line of the Great Northern between Spokane and Everett," - The Harrington Citizen.
Each stone was laid by hand for the foundation, every brick formed and fired at the area factory, Pratt and Rehms, and skillfully laid by masons of the firm of J.E. Lowery. Huge timbers were unloaded from a nearby railcar and brought to the site on horse-drawn wagons by the local builder.
- May 13, 2018: Added by Richard Doody