Coordinates: +40.57658, -124.26415 40°34'36" N, 124°15'51" W
This building was constructed in 1896 by Mrs. P.F. Hart to house Calachini & Comisto's Milwaukee Saloon. This two-story, false-front commercial building is a regal interpretation of the Eastlake - Stick Style. The building has been at various times a stagecoach stop, saloon, gambling hall, brothel and art gallery.
August 5, 2020: Updated by Bill Eichelberger: Mapped landmark