Greek Revival style fraternal lodge hall and schoolhouse built in 1874
The first Masonic lodge in Bannack can be traced back to 1863, when a dispensation was obtained from the Grand Lodge of Nebraska. Bannack Lodge No. 16, A.F. & A.M. was chartered by the Grand Lodge of Montana on October 3. 1871. The charter was transferred to Dillon on October 21, 1921 and is active today. Bannack Lodge 3-7-77, a historic lodge was chartered in 2000. Its members hold an annual meeting on the second Saturday of each September.