Two story commercial brick building built in 1897
Anaconda Company Payroll Office
Photo taken by Richard Doody in September 2018
The building was built as the Anaconda Company Pay Office and is adjacent to the Daly & Company Bank Building. Marcus Daly, principal owner of the Anaconda Company, was a partner in the bank and owned much of the town which was built solely to provide housing and services for the employees of the company's smelter.