Packers Office Building

Also known as: Marvin General Merchandise
321 S. Washington St., Green Bay WI

Ticket office and general offices of the Green Bay Packers 1949-1963

Photos 

Overview Looking Northeast

Photo taken by J.R. Manning October 2018

Enlarge

Map 

Description 

This was the location of a general store through the 1930s. The Packers moved into the building in 1949, the last year that Curly Lambeau would coach the team. New offices were built into City Stadium (now Lambeau Field) in 1963. Vince Lombardi was the last coach to have his office here.

Update Log 

  • October 26, 2018: Added by J.R. Manning

Sources 

  • J.R. Manning - Lugnuts969 [at] gmail [dot] com