Baker Center, Whitman College
364 Boyer Avenue, Walla Walla, WA
Colonial Revival house built in 1904
Photo taken by Richard Doody in October 2012
This colonial-style home was built in 1904 for Mabel Ida Baker Anderson and Louis Anderson, a professor of Greek and Latin who was one of the first three faculty members at Whitman College.
The house was purchased by Whitman College in 1956 and has since served as a lounge and reception area for faculty, students, alumni and other special guests.
- December 1, 2018: New photos from Richard Doody
- December 1, 2018: Added by Richard Doody