McDonald's Feed & Sale Stable
126 W Poplar Street, Walla Walla, WAA
Brick feed and sales stable built in 1905
McDonald's Feed Sale Stable
Photo taken by Richard Doody in November 2015
Mordo McDonald was the son of a pioneer family of LaGrande, Oregon, who came to Walla Walla in 1895. He went into business as a horse dealer with several others and bought over eight thousand horses for the government to use in the Spanish-American War. In 1905 McDonald built his brick feed and sales stable on the corner of Fourth and Poplar streets.
- December 3, 2018: New photos from Richard Doody
- December 3, 2018: Added by Richard Doody