Two brick and stone fraternal meeting hall built in 1905
The lodges rented various halls, sometimes together, for the next few years, apparently making frequent changes. It was not until 1906 that the lodges moved into their own home. This came about with the building of the Masonic Temple at East Alder and Colville streets, dedicated March 7, 1906. This became the Copeland Building when it was sold in 1950 and is still in use as the Temple Bookstore. The structure is built of pink brick and has cut stone facade with Ionic columns.