420 W Second Place, The Dalles, OR
Two story Italianate style town house built in 1878
Photo taken by Richard Doody in April 2013
The house was first owned by the prominent Judge Caleb Thornbury, who was appointed by President Ulysses S. Grant as the first overseer of a land office in The Dalles.
- January 4, 2019: New photos from Richard Doody
- January 4, 2019: Added by Richard Doody