313 W Fourth Street, The Dalles, OR
Italianate style brick & cast iron two story town house built in 1890
Photo taken by Richard Doody in 2010
The Henry Herbring built this two-story brick addition attached to the east of the existing Wall House about 1890. The addition has an iron facade with two finials on its north elevation. Henry Herbring was an early clothing merchant and civic leader.
- January 4, 2019: New photos from Richard Doody
- January 4, 2019: Added by Richard Doody