312 Court Street, The Dalles, OR
Four story mixed use residential & commercial building built in 1906
Photo taken by Richard Doody in May 2012
The Commodore was built in 1906 as a Masonic Lodge hall. It is now a restored mixed use, four story, multi-tenant commercial and residential building. The top floor is used as commercial office space, the second and third floors are private apartments, the main level is used for commercial space. For many years the apartments at the Commodore were considered a stylish and much desired place to live, but over the years the building fell into disrepair, and was eventually closed to the public.
- January 5, 2019: New photo from Richard Doody
- January 5, 2019: Added by Richard Doody