Odd Fellows Hall

421 E Second Street, The Dalles, OR

Two story brick fraternal meeting hall built in 1915

Photos 

Odd Fellows Hall

Photo taken by Richard Doody in June 2014

Enlarge

Description 

The Independent Order of Odd Fellows Lodge was the first fraternal society organized in The Dalles, beginning on November 1, 1856 when J.W. Davis organized Columbia Lodge No. 5. This building has a cornerstone dated 1904 but a fire destroyed the hall in 1915 and it was rebuilt on the same site.

Update Log 

  • January 5, 2019: New photos from Richard Doody
  • January 5, 2019: Added by Richard Doody

Sources 

  • Richard Doody