307 W Fourth Street, The Dalles, OR
Mission Revival meeting hall built in 1921
Photo taken by Richard Doody in June 2015
The Mission style Vogt Hall, named after Frank and Elza Vogt, was built in 1921 to serve as a Catholic boy's high school for St. Peter's Catholic Church but was never used for that purpose. It was used as a gymnasium and meeting hall for St. Mary's Academy and for dances and meetings of community organizations.
- January 5, 2019: New photo from Richard Doody
- January 5, 2019: Added by Richard Doody