Wasco Warehouse Milling Company Warehouse

Also known as: Sunshine Winery Warehouse
901 E Second Street, The Dalles, OR

Brick warehouse built in 1869

Photos 

Wasco Warehouse Milling Company

Photo taken by Richard Doody in June 2014

Enlarge

Description 

This is the only structure in the Wasco Warehouse Milling Company complex to survive the 1912 fire that destroyed four wooden flour mill buildings. It is currently part of the Sunshine Winery.

Update Log 

  • January 5, 2019: New photos from Richard Doody
  • January 5, 2019: Added by Richard Doody

Sources 

  • Richard Doody