Also known as: Wasco Warehouse Milling Company, Sunshine Winery901 E Second Street, The Dalles, OR
Six story brick flour mill built in 1913
Photo taken by Richard Doody in April 2010
The Sunshine Mill was built in 1913 by the Wasco Warehouse Milling Company to replace four wooden buildings lost in a fire the previous year. Ownership of the facility subsequently passed to the Sunshine Biscuit Company and still later to the Keebler Company. The mill closed in 1978 and reopened as the Sunshine Winery in 2008.
- January 5, 2019: New photos from Richard Doody
- January 5, 2019: Added by Richard Doody