Sixth & C Streets, Shaniko, OR
Water tower built in 1901
Water Tower (right)
Photo taken by Richard Doody in 1986
Spring water was pumped from the Cross Hollows canyon south of town to fill two wood tubs mounted high in the water tower. Water was piped to the people through a wood pipe system.
- January 21, 2019: New photo from Richard Doody
- January 21, 2019: Added by Richard Doody