Also known as: Buhler Motor Company809 Washington Street, Port Townsend, WA
Motor car dealership and service garage built in 1917
Photo taken by Richard Doody in January 2010
This building was the first fireproof garage in Port Townsend. It was built in 1917 for John Siebenbaum's Peninsula Motor Company. W. J. Buhler purchased the company and operated it as Buhler Motor Company until 1973 when Lee Rea purchased the business and operated as Lee Rea Chevrolet and Oldsmobile.
- February 4, 2019: New photos from Richard Doody
- February 4, 2019: Added by Richard Doody