834-844 Water Street, Port Townsend, WA
Two story brick commercial building built in 1887
Photo taken by Richard Doody in January 2010
This two story brick building was constructed in 1887 for Catherine McCurdy, widow of Port Townsend's first doctor Samuel McCurdy. Turpin's Drug Store occupied the ground floor and was followed by a succession of pharmacies until 1971. The Delmonico Hotel occupied the upper floor from 1888 to 1962.
- February 5, 2019: New photo from Richard Doody
- February 5, 2019: Added by Richard Doody