Gothic Revival style stone church built in 1912
Ground was broken for the present church on April 2, 1912. It was designed by Troy architects M. F. Cummings & Sons. The interior was fitted with stained glass windows from Austria, Tiffany chandeliers, marble statues and altars as well as a cross carved by Lang of Oberammergau, Germany. A Austin organ, one of the largest and finest organs north of New York City was installed in 1925 and inaugurated with a recital played by the organist of Antwerp Cathedral, Charles-Marie Courboin.
St.Patrick's Church was closed in 2010.