Four story cast iron storefront commercial building built in 1887 demolished in 1970
J.M. Warren & Company
From A History of Troy & Vicinity, A.J. Weise, 1892
The company's four story cast iron front store at 245-247 River Street was built in 1870. The upper stories housed the Troy Stamping Works, a subsidiary of the Warren Company. The hardware business closed in 1960. The abandoned structure was gutted by fire in 1969 and demolished in 1970 to make way for construction of a new city hall which in turn was demolished in 2011.