A.M. Knowlson's Pharmacy
350 Broadway, Troy, NY
Three story brick commercial building built in 1871
From A History of Troy & Vicinity, A.J. Weise, 1892
Dr. Alexander M. Knowlson began dispensing drugs from this three story brick building in 1871. The drugstore occupied the ground floor until the 1960s and the upper floors were used as apartments. The building was demolished in the late 1970s to make way for construction of the Troy Atrium shopping mall.
- March 6, 2019: New photo from Richard Doody
- March 6, 2019: Added by Richard Doody