Iron works & foundry built in 1878
Troy Architectural Iron Works & Foundry
From A History of Troy & Vicinity, A.J. Weise, 1892
The industrial complex features a two story main block with six bays along Liberty Street and ten Along Fifth Avenue; decorative brickwork of recessed crosses in the entablature, a prominent cornice and mostly original door and window surrounds. A one story addition along Liberty Street has seven bays separated by pilasters, stone sills and lintels, and brick dentils along the cornice.
The buildings have been occupied by the Lusco Paper Company since 1969.