Five story fraternal meeting hall built in 1872 destroyed by fire in 1924
Construction of the five story temple began in May, 1871 and was completed by April, 1872. The building was a mix of Gothic and Italianate styles; three stories of brickwork with arched windows embellished with cut stone, cast iron storefront at the ground level and a mansard roof decorated with patterned colored slate. The first tenants were Maynard, Nourse & Company, a dry goods dealer, on the ground floor and Flagg, King & Blakeman's carpet store on the second floor.
On February 4, 1924 the structure was destroyed by fire.