415 Jackson Street, San Francisco, CA
Domingo Ghirardelli opened a chocolate factory on the first floor of this Italianate building in 1853. He resided with his family on the second floor.
Ghirardelli later purchased the building next door at 407 Jackson street. In 1894, he moved his business to a large waterfront factory, Ghirardelli Square.
San Francisco Designated Landmark No.15
- April 10, 2019: Added by Richard Doody