North Beach Parking Garage

721 Filbert Street, San Francisco, CA

Mission Revival style stable built in 1907 converted to parking garage in 1924

Photo 

North Beach Parking Garage

Photo taken by Richard Doody in July 2010

Enlarge

Description 

M.J. Lyons designed this Mission Revival building in 1906 as a stable. The upper story originally served as a hay loft. The building was converted for use as an automobile parking garage in 1924.

Update Log 

  • April 15, 2019: New photo from Richard Doody
  • April 15, 2019: Added by Richard Doody

Sources 

  • Richard Doody