Engine Company No.21
1152 Oak Street, San Francisco, CA
This firehouse was designed by Henrikson & Mahoney and built by R. Doyle & Sons in 1893. Henrikson & Mahoney designed similar firehouses on Washington Street and one at 2545 Folsom Street which was razed.
The Engine Company No.21 was retired from active duty after about seventy years of service but is still owned by the San Francisco Fire Department.
San Francisco Designated Landmark No.89
- April 21, 2019: Added by Richard Doody