Engine Company No. 7
3160 16th Street, San Francisco, CA
Beaux Arts style firehouse built in 1908 converted to a bar in 1968
This is the third firehouse to be built on this site. The first was built in 1854 to house the Young America Engine Company's handcart. Engine Company No.7's horse drawn steamer was stationed here in 1868. The second building was destroyed in the fire of 1906 and replaced with this one in 1908. Engine Company No. 7 moved to new quarters in Diamond Heights in 1968 and the building was sold.
- May 8, 2019: Added by Richard Doody