Engine Company No.16
909 Tennessee Street, San Francisco, CA
Architect John Reid Jr. designed this two-story brick firehouse with terra cotta keystones accenting the arched dormitory windows and plaques above the doors. It replaced the company's original 1887 station in 1926. Engine Company No.16 was disbanded in 1970 but the building is still owned by the San Francisco Fire Department.
- May 8, 2019: Added by Richard Doody