Engine Company No.37
2501 25th Street, San Francisco, CA
This one story brick and terra cotta ornamented firehouse was designed by Ward & Blohme architects and built in 1918. Engine Company No.37 and Truck Company No.9 were moved to new quarters in the 1950s and this firehouse became the home of the San Francisco Fire Department's Bureau of Equipment.
San Francisco Designated Landmark No.187
- May 8, 2019: Added by Richard Doody