Walla Walla County Fairgrounds Pavilion
363 Orchard Street, Walla Walla, WA
Agricultural Exhibition & Concert Hall built in 1906
Walla Walla County Fairgrounds Pavillion
Photo taken by Richard Doody in May 2009
The Walla Walla County Fair pavilion was designed by Henry Osterman and erected in 1906 for a fruit exhibit and concert hall. It was determined more space was needed for merchant displays and an additional exhibition hall was built in 1907. This facility housed German prisoners of war during World War II. In 1970, a fire destroyed the roof and cupola of the rotunda. In 2006, the pavilion underwent its first major renovation in many years for the pavilionís centennial celebration.
- May 13, 2019: New photos from Richard Doody
- May 13, 2019: Added by Richard Doody