Dagmar Justice of the Peace
Photo taken by Lee Russell FSA/OWI 1937, Library of Congress
Dagmar was established in 1906 by Danish immigrants. The town has a general store and a post office which opened in 1907. The local school closed in 1996.
- May 30, 2019: New photo from Richard Doody
- May 30, 2019: Added by Richard Doody