William C. & Jane Shaft House
Photo taken by Ron Reber in August 2019
In 1857 a small stone house was built and in 1868 a two story limestone house was added on the south side of original structure.
- August 23, 2019: New photos from Ron Reber
- August 23, 2019: Added by Ron Reber
- Ron Reber - ronreber [at] yahoo [dot] com