St. Patrick's Parochial School

No longer exists
390 W Park Street, Butte, MT

Three story brick Romanesque style school house built in 1888

Photos 

St. Patrick's Parochial School

Postcard published before 1923

Enlarge

Description 

St. Patrick's Parochial School was built in 1888 and operated as a parish elementary school until 1955 when the building underwent an extensive renovation. The top floor was removed, structural elements were modernized as was the facade. The building was used as an annex to Butte Central High School until 2007. It currently houses the Mining City Center which rents space to startup businesses.

Update Log 

  • September 9, 2019: New photos from Richard Doody
  • September 9, 2019: Added by Richard Doody

Sources 

  • Richard Doody