St. Charles Wabash Depot (2nd)

Demolished
Also known as: New Wabash Station, Second Wabash Station
Lost Wabash Railroad station

Photos 

Looking west, 1939

State Historical Society of Missouri

View this photo at umsl.edu

Map 

Street View 

Description 

Built in 1936 to serve the realigned Wabash Railroad on their new bridge on the north side of St. Charles, replacing the station a half mile south. Passenger service stopped in 1969 and the station was demolished in 1975 with the foundation is still visible today.

Update Log 

  • October 21, 2019: New photos from Nathan Hopper
  • October 16, 2019: New photo from Nathan Hopper
  • October 15, 2019: New photos from Nathan Hopper
  • October 15, 2019: Added by Nathan Hopper

Related landmarks 

Sources 

  • Nathan Hopper