C&A Chatham Depot
Also known as: Chatham Railroad Museum100 State Street, Chatham, Illinois
Preserved Chicago & Alton Railroad Station
Chatham Railroad Museum
+39.67490, -89.7033239°40'30" N, 89°42'12" W
Built in 1902 to replace the original station which burned the same year. The depot was used in railroad service until 1972 when it was closed by successor Illinois Central Gulf. It temporary housed various businesses and an architect's offices before becoming a railroad museum in 1999.
- November 26, 2019: New photo from Nathan Hopper
- November 14, 2019: Added by Nathan Hopper