Falls Village Combination Depot
44 Railroad Street, Falls Village
Built by the Housatonic RR in 1843.
CT RS 22 1
Photo taken by Chester Gehman in January 2020
+41.95392, -73.3645541°57'14" N, 73°21'52" W
Owned by the Falls Village Canaan Historical Society, whose offices occupy the passenger area. The rest of the building is devoted to apartments.
- January 26, 2020: New photos from Chester Gehman
- January 26, 2020: Added by Chester Gehman
- Chester Gehman - gehmanc2000 [at] yahoo [dot] com