District School #2

Also known as: South Center School
Near intersection of Main Street and Hollow Road, Woodbury

One-room schoolhouse built in 1867 and closed in 1899. Owned by the Woodbury Historical Society.

Photos 

CT SH 46 1

Photo taken by Chester Gehman in October 2020

Enlarge

Map 

Street View 

Update Log 

  • October 14, 2020: New photos from Chester Gehman
  • October 14, 2020: Added by Chester Gehman

Related landmarks 

Sources