New York School for the Blind

2a Richmond Ave, Batavia, NY 14020

Replaced the original 1868 building

Photos 

Photo taken by J.R. Manning in November 2020

Enlarge

Map 

Description 

The New York School for the Blind was founded in 1868.

Tags 

Built 1946 (128)
Built during 1940s (1,795)
Genesee County, New York (35)
In operation (2,301)
New York (6,188)
School (5,171)

Update Log 

  • January 5, 2021: New photos from J.R. Manning
  • January 5, 2021: Added by J.R. Manning

Sources 

  • J.R. Manning - Lugnuts969 [at] gmail [dot] com