Adams Camp Ranger Station
Historic ranger station now used as rental cabin.
Photo taken by wyatt in September 2021
+45.65531, -116.0390845°39'19" N, 116°02'21" W
Adams camp was originally a way station along the Milner Trail, which provided access from the town of Mount Idaho to the mining community of Florence. The US Forest Service established the Adams Camp Ranger Station adjacent to the way station in 1919. A residence for the district ranger was built in 1932. The ranger station served as the district headquarters until 1958.
- September 26, 2021: New photos from wyatt
- July 19, 2021: Added by wyatt