Windham County, Connecticut
(Diner) [Map] Fully restored 1950's era diner.Also known as: Boulevard Diner, South Windham Diner
(Bridge) [Map] Stone arch bridge of dressed stones in mortarAlso known as: Five Mile River Bridge
(Mill) [Map] Four-story stucco and rubble-walled mill, one of three of the Attawaugan Manufacturing Co.
(Mill) [Map] A 4-story brick cotton thread mill built by George M. Morse in 1872. Belding bought the mill in 1918.Also known as: Powhatan Mill, Belding-Heminway-Corticelli Mill
(House) [Map] 115 Liberty Hwy, Putnam, ConnecticutAlso known as: Cady, Damaris, House
Capt. John Clark House
(House) [Map] Rte. 169, S of Canterbury, Canterbury, ConnecticutAlso known as: Dyer-Clark House, Dyar-Clark House
Cranska Thread Mill
(Mill) [Map] Consists of two wings, one to each side of a 4-story stair tower. Thread was produced here until 1956Also known as: Cranska Cotton Spinning Mill
(Mill) [Map] 4 1/2 story brick mill, 3-story power house and ancillary buildings.Also known as: Prym Mill
(Mill) [Map] Three-story brick-pier mill with gable roof and stair tower with loading doors.
Glen Falls Bridge
(Bridge) [Map] Lenticular Through truss bridge built by the Berlin Iron Bridge Co.Also known as: Brunswick Avenue Bridge, Bridge No. 4402
Grosvenor Dale Mill
(Mill) [Map] 5-story stair tower, smokestack and office building remain of an incomplete demolition projectAlso known as: Grosvenordale Mills, Belding-Corticelli Mill
(Hotel) [Map] Jct. of US 44 and Wolf Den Rd., Town of Pomfret, Abington, Connecticut
(House) [Map] 14 Westford Rd., Ashford, ConnecticutAlso known as: Pompey Hollow Inn, Clark's Inn, General Palmer Inn
(Mill) [Map] Textile mill with gable roof and central stair tower.
(Bridge) [Map] Packerville Rd. over Mill Brook, Plainfield, ConnecticutAlso known as: Bridge No. 4754
(Mill) [Map] 3 1/2 story brick mill with stair tower centered on end wall.
(Mill) [Map] Stone cotton mill of random-coursed masonry; a brick fourth story added 1890's
(Place of worship) [Map] Jct. of CT 169 and 6, Brooklyn, ConnecticutAlso known as: Second Congregational Church of Pomfret
Wauregan Historic District
(District) [Map] Roughly bounded by CT 12, CT 205, Third St., Quinebaug River, and Chestnut St., Plainfield, Connecticut
Westcott and Pray's Mill
(Mill) [Map] A 4-story mill with rubble walls; a brick extension on the south wall built 1925.Also known as: Acme Cotton Company Mill
(Mill) [Map] A 3-1/2 story frame mill renovated to condominiums.Also known as: Whitestone Mill
(School) [Map] Jct. of Ekonk Hill and Wylie School Rds., Voluntown, Connecticut