Ogle County, Illinois

1918 Standard Oil Filling Station (Commercial building)   [Map]
500 Lincoln Avenue, Rochelle, Illinois
Bryant H. and Lucie Barber House (House)   [Map]
103 N. Barber Ave., Polo, Illinois
Buffalo Grove Lime Kiln (Furnace)   [Map]
Galena Trail Rd., Polo, Illinois
Buffalo Township Public Library (Library)   [Map]
302 W. Mason St., Polo, Illinois
Burlington Chicago and Quincy Railroad Depot (Railroad depot)   [Map]
Restored CB&Q Depot now serving as a museum
Chana School (School)   [Map]
Oddly shaped two-room school house, relocated and restored to be a museum
Also known as: Chana School Museum
City and Town Hall (City hall)   [Map]
Former city and town hall now functioning as a museum
Also known as: Flagg Township Museum
Flagg Township Public Library (Library)   [Map]
Century old library expanded and modernized with great care to preserve the original library.
Henry D. Barber House (House)   [Map]
410 W. Mason St., Polo, Illinois
John Deere House and Shop (House)   [Map]
John Deere's Blacksmith Shop, The Beginning of the John Deere Company
John McGrath House (House)   [Map]
403 W. Mason St., Polo, Illinois
Lindenwood, Illinois (Populated place)   [Map]

Milwaukee Road Caboose #992083 (Railroad vehicle)   [Map]
Milwaukee Road "Rib-sider" built in the Milwaukee Road shops in 1951
Ogle County Courthouse (Courthouse)   [Map]
Romanesque Revival, red brick structure designed by George O. Garnsey
Oregon Commercial Historic District (District)   [Map]
Roughly bounded by Jefferson, Franklin, 5th and 3rd Sts., Oregon, Illinois
Oregon Public Library (Meeting hall)   [Map]
A Carnegie Library that has been serving the community since 1908
Pinehill (House)   [Map]
Italianate style brick, wood and limestone mansion, now a bed and breakfast
Polo Independent Order of Odd Fellows Lodge No. 197 (Meeting hall)   [Map]
117 W. Mason St., Polo, Illinois
Also known as: The Odd Fellows Building
Samuel M. Hitt House (House)   [Map]
7782 IL 64 W, Mount Morris, Illinois
Soldier's Monument (Monument)   [Map]
Monument, with cannon, located in the center of the intersection of 2nd and Chestnut
Stillman's Run Battle Site (Battle site)   [Map]
Site of the initial battle of the Blackhawk War
Also known as: Battle Ground Memorial Park
The Eternal Indian (Statue)   [Map]
Concrete monolith, about 50' tall, overlooking the Rock River from a high bluff near Oregon, Illinois
Also known as: Black Hawk Statue
Vanland, Illinois (Placename)   [Map]

Village of Davis Junction Town Hall (City hall)   [Map]
Frame building that is the last extant structure from the early days of Davis Junction
Also known as: Scott Township Hall, Union Hall, Bushman Hall
White Pines State Park Lodge and Cabins (Hotel)   [Map]
RR #1, Mount Morris, Illinois
William H. Holcomb House (House)   [Map]
A wood-frame, brick house, built on a limestone foundation in 1872 in the Italianate style.
Also known as: Carl Vandre House
William Moats Farm (Farm)   [Map]
Wood Rd., Ashton, Illinois