Fire at Harrison Brothers

From the Facebook post of Harrison Brothers Hardware:

A fire broke out in the store this morning, and thanks to the quick action of the Huntsville Fire Department potential tragedy was averted. The store suffered little damage.

The store will be closed Monday as the professionals take over and clean the smoke and soot from the store.

Stay tuned for further details on our reopening. And PLEASE join us in thanking the men and women of the Huntsville Fire Department for their dedicated service.

Comments 

Post a comment here Contact webmaster