Killingworth, Connecticut

View Exhibit map

Black Rock Schoolhouse (Middlesex County, Connecticut)
Built around 1860 and used until 1949. Moved from its original location to Killingworth town property and restored
Bridge No. 1132 (Middlesex County, Connecticut)
Emmanuel Church (Middlesex County, Connecticut)
Oak Lodge (Middlesex County, Connecticut)
Parmelee House (Middlesex County, Connecticut)
Pine Orchard Schoolhouse (Middlesex County, Connecticut)
One-room schoolhouse on the grounds of the town-owned Parmelee Farm in Killingworth.
Union District School (Middlesex County, Connecticut)
Built 1800; used as school until 1948; purchased by Killingworth Historical Society in 1980.